Here are a few things I am thankful for today:
- Readers who like what I do and who post reviews on Amazon, Goodreads, and elsewhere.
- Readers who have comments, questions, or criticism and post them or e-mail them to me. Honest criticism is always appreciated, believe it or not.
- Book clubs! Some of the best times of my writing life have happened at book clubs.
- A publisher and editor who collaborate, respond, and always keep the best results for the book in mind.
- Organizations and civic groups that ask me to come speak to them. And especially libraries. Libraries are the secret weapon of democracy.
- Those who quietly and unfailingly support me as I work. God bless them, and God bless you all.